Tattoos often lose brightness, clarity, and definition over time as the top layers of skin become coarser, rougher and more opaque. The Tatul process safely and painlessly removes the top layer of dead skin and allows new, rejuvenated skin to grow and take its place. This is done with the Tatul handpiece and its diamond-coated tip (Yes, actual diamonds, the hardest surface known to man). The process will exfoliate the top layer of dead skin (the Stratum Corneum), which is then vacuumed off to reveal a bright and bold tattoo. This process has been clinically proven to be a reparative tissue process at the dermal and epidermal levels. The treatment is complete in a matter of minutes. Depending on the size, tattoos will be noticeably brighter in anywhere from five to fifteen minutes.
After the layer of dead skin is removed, the Tatul Serum is applied to the skin surface. The Serum has been specifically formulated to interact with the skin on top of your body art to enhance its look and brightness. It will not only hydrate your skin; it will also improve the definition and color. The body is conditioned to regrow the removed skin tissue with younger, rejuvenated skin, that brings out the best of your body art. Best of all, this process will continue in the days and weeks to come.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- “I tried the Tatul machine for the first time today and I was shocked! I couldn’t believe how fresh my tattoo looked, as though I had just gotten it done. It’s also an incredibly fast and painless process, making the end result even more shocking. I’ve been telling everyone I know with tattoos about this because it genuinely works, and its not just a subtle difference. It’s incredible!”Violet Firehock
- “Surprisingly effective! Gave some of my older and more neglected tattoos new life, and was a seriously fun and easy process.”Amanda Stieglich
- “Thank u @tatulusa used it on my tattoos brightened them up like crazy!! Super impressed!!”Steven Gehrke
- “I could instantly see how much brighter my tattoos were. This is so cool. My tattoos are definitely brighter. I give it a 10/10!”floralgrxxn
- “I got my first tattoo at the age of 18 and now that I’m 30, it’s unavoidable that tattoos will fade over time. However, with proper care tattoo fading can be prevented. I use Tatul. The process left my tattoos bright and vibrant.”Miggy Ryan